The Balkan Network is a platform for cooperation within REFORD. This network provides opportunity for sharing of expertise and good practices in sustainable forest management, land use, rural development and climate changes from the Balkan region. This platform is a result of long-standing cooperation between the National Associations of Private Forest Owners from the Balkan region and REFORD.
The members of the Balkan Network participate in steering of REFORD by nomination of their representatives in the Assembly and Supervisory Board.
Currently, there are 6 members of the Balkan Network and they are all National Associations of Private Forest Owners in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Bulgaria.
• National Association of Private Forest Owners in Macedonia (ЗГ Приватни Шуми) www.naps.com.mk
• National Association of Private Forest Owners “Gorovladelets” – Bulgaria
• Association of Private Forest Owners in Bosnia and Herzegovina (Naša Šuma), www.nasasuma.com
• Croatian Union of Private Forest Owners, www.hsups.hr
• Association of Private Forest Owners in Montenegro
• Union of forest owners Slovenia (Zveza lasnitkov Gozdov Slovenija - ZLGS)www.slovenski-gozdovi.org